Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The space between these trees

Solitude.



Suddenly, you find yourself in the middle of an almost empty place. A strange place. On a frozen lake, there're violins:



There's also a little house:



a lonely window:



and a lonely door:



The door is open, but it seems to be nothing if you enter. But there it is.



Hi... Anybody out there...?



I really feel small, small, small...



Back to the door... Will I come back to the frozen lake?



It seems not. This is a strange road.



There's a car at the end, with a tree floating in the air.





And the umbrella, acting like a tree.



There're also small objects with a constant in all of them: a tree. That tree.







I just love this place. It's like being inside a dream with the feeling of "how small I am" and wondering what has to do the tree with all of this. Only the author knows, I suppose.

The space between these trees (click to visit)

3 comments:

  1. these photos are most awesomely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The place is worth a visit, two, or... lots. By the way, I forgot adding the SLURL, so I'm linking it right here: The space between these trees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the slurl :-) it is as awesome as the photos!

    ReplyDelete