Saturday, December 17, 2011

Second Libations - Revisited

As I was telling here, "Second Libations" is the sim exhibition at LEA from Haveit Neox, an artist that I've had the privilege to meet while teaching.

I've had time for a second visit, and now I have more pictures from it! \o/

View from one of the main builds:


Neat effect to make appear a reflection in a mirror as you approach and move:


The siren, reflected:


In the Lybrarinth:


Centaur waiting for us going down the water:


The sirens show you the way:


And under the water, this is what is waiting for you:






This second visit inspired me to write a little story that I sent to Haveit and is now also a part of this exhibit, wow!



Really, don't miss it! December will be gone before we realize, and you'll hate having missed this one!





An interview with Haveit in PrimPerfect

No comments:

Post a Comment