Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Burning Man 2010



So I entered in the desert, and found an incredible spectacle full of light and color, much more enjoyable at night.

At times, I had the feeling of being transported to my own town, when we have our own party here, also full of light and color. The streets get filled with lots of sculptures for being burnt the night of 19th, March, every year since I can remember, and more.




Light, sculptures and fires. Majestic shapes coloring a night that never ends, a night melting with the day created by the shininess of the glow emerging from the life that every piece conjured in this desertic place. Life from the desert, color from the nothing, highness staring at you, haughty, proud of their own intrinsic mysteries, just slightly revealed, to be guessed, by looking at them from the ground.







And who was telling me, when I arrived to the colorful fractal zone...



... that I'll find... these flowers?



I think that what I felt must be similar as what's experienced when you have a kid and see him grow, take what may learn from you... and transform it into his own identity.

I don't remember who said this, but how true is...

If you have an apple, and I have an apple, and we both exchange them, we still have each one, one apple. But if you have an idea, and I have an idea, and we both exchange them, now we both have two ideas.

And even more.

Neverending creativity. Neverending sharing. Neverending smiles on the process, talking directly to the other's minds, your heart pounding with the other's hearts, the only that we can see and feel from the others when the physical appearance vanishes under the standarization of beauty.

All these, is what I love from my Second Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment