Meme Instructions: Copy and paste the following questions and answers to your post, delete my answers and input your own. Don’t forget to leave a link to your post in the comments so others can come by and read your answers as well!
- Have you ever owned a sim in Second Life?
Yes, the sim where the store, and home, are currently located.
- Have you ever created content in Second Life?
I would say so! (I do scripts, mesh, animations, textures, poses...)
- Have you ever driven a vehicle in Second Life?
Yes. That's how I found out that the sickness motion I experienced while watching my brother playing Doom, wasn't limited to it. And why one won't easily see me in a SL vehicle :-|
- Have you ever gone sky diving in Second Life?
- Have you ever played a sport in Second Life?
If "Ooopsie, Platform Freefall" and "Strip Greedy" count, then yes!
- Have you ever gone clubbing in Second Life?
Many won't believe this, but... Yes. I can even name a club in SL! Ambrosia.
- Have you ever fangirled/fanboyed someone in Second Life?
I don't think so. Heck, I didn't fangirl in RL, one time when I had to meet with a TV celebrity because of an activity I was doing at the time. I even got him to take a beer while talking, and we laughed a lot :-)
- Have you ever taken a picture of your avatar in water in Second Life?
Yup. Water was my natural element during my first months in SL, because I found a rez area in a mainland sim. So while unpacking things and learning the interface, of course, I took pics. (Then, I have a water corner at home, where I take minimalist shots).
- Have you ever taken a picture of a sunset in Second Life?
I think the question would be... Have you never? I've done. I wonder if there's anybody that has not taken such a picture.
- Have you ever taken a nude picture of your avatar in Second Life?
Me? Naked pictures? Never! This photo and this other photo are NSFW figments of your imagination, and all the others I've never published, even more.
- Have you ever dated in Second Life?
I... would say so. Waves her hand to Ansel.
- Have you ever had or attended a wedding in Second Life?
Just one, because the guy is a good friend from RL (He poledanced for me in SL, in a horse avatar, after trying to cheer up an AI dog, poledancing as a dog). I'm partnered for long time now (SL-wise at least), together for even longer too, and a wedding wasn't among our plans. I don't feel comfortable at weddings in RL, and I felt odd at that one wedding in SL too. Except when they released the spiders on the dance floor. Then I felt more like at home.
- Have you ever drank, smoked or taken drugs in Second Life?
Yes to drinking (Ansel and I love sharing wine), not to the other ones. I don't smoke nor do drugs in RL, and I don't find it appealing either in SL. I've had a history of breathing issues and long time sickness over second-hand smoke, and even virtual smoke makes me feel uncomfortable.
- Have you ever engaged in sexual activity in Second Life?
Me? Sexual activity in Second Life? Looks to the side. Then to the other side. What can I say! These things happen! (Yes. I've engaged in sexual activity in Second Life. As often as I can.)
- Have you ever been to Bukkake Bliss in Second Life?
No that I know. I've been to a free sex dungeon or something like that, back when I was still some kind of new to SL, the summer of 2009. Why? Am I missing on a fun place?
That's it! I've tried to avoid just short "yes" or "no" answers, so you have further blackmail material. Have a great day!