Thursday, November 6, 2014

Wedding Night

I cannot say why I have this preference of making dark pictures over making brighter ones. Somehow I find more powerful feelings within darkness, perhaps because of the distortion provoked by the lack of light. I've always liked dark stories, and probably there isn't a why for it, just an it's just who I am.

The next day to preparing the prison, the exclusive item for A Tattered Page was ready. Inspired in the quote "It is well. I go; but remember, I shall be with you on your wedding-night" from Frankenstein, I called this item (couple pose and ghost), simply, "Wedding Night".


Why the ghost? To me, the ghost is Victor's guilty conscience. Victor broke his promise with the monster, but the monster kept his, killing his wife on their wedding night. This ghost represents the burden of his broken promise, coming back at him in the most painful way.

In that mood, I also made two new pose sets that will be released under Pose me Amazing, the 10th: Why did you leave me... (1 and 2)



I guess, some wounds never heal. But life goes on, and now I have to go back to work!

Have a great day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment