Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Another meme for me! (Introspection)

Well, second time in a year that I join one of Strawberry Singh's challenges! Surely I'm not having more free time this year than the previous ones, but I'm having the chance of using more of that time for myself. Plus I've just finished setting up everything I could have ready today for one of the events I've signed up (Creators Winter Market), so I think I may have a moment of relax.

This time, her challenge is devoted to introspection. Since I'm kind of an introvert person, it makes me want to answer those questions.

Meme instructions: Answer the following questions and don't forget to leave a link to your post in the comments.

  • Regardless of your current number, how old do you actually feel?
    It depends on the situation. At times I feel like the child I could never be, left alone in a toy store. At times I feel like the teenager I could never be, daydreaming of love while looking at the flowers. A few times I've felt already dead. The rest of the time I feel ageless. I just don't know.
  • Which is worse, failing or never trying?
    Both.
  • If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
    I would not change the way I live my life.
  • Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
    Both.
  • Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
    A worried genius.
  • Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
    Yes. Although I know, I'm not the kind of friend that the majority would want.
  • Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
    Yes.
  • At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
    This year.
  • If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
    No. I would invest that in making my future safe. I've always loved what I do for a living.
  • If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
    My partner. Everybody else that matters in my life, I see them daily.
  • What do you feel is the difference between being alive and truly living?
    Feeling in peace with yourself.
  • If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
    Because many will never forgive us and give us the chance of correcting our mistakes, regardless of what they say.
  • What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
    Probably, nothing.
  • If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
    People lie. Even your parents. Nobody is sacred. Don't put your trust on what social conventions tell you to do. Even your parents may betray you.

So, that's it. It didn't hurt :-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy you decided to participate this week, I agree with your answer for #12. There are people that will never forgive us and that thought alone is quite scary.

    ReplyDelete